The BioTech Pharma Summit is proud to present the Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2017 . This innovative B2B event will enable the participants to learn about the latest trends, developments, business models and strategies in the companion diagnostics & Biomarkers.
Companion diagnostic co-development has the potential to significantly alter the drug development process and commercialization of drug candidates by yielding safer drugs with enhanced therapeutic efficacy in a faster, more cost-effective manner.
Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2017 you will provide valued information about doing partnership and commercialize CDx tests with pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We will also provide solutions to assist in all stages of CDx development from the biomarker discovery process through CDx commercialization.
We sincerely hope you are able to join us for this year’s meeting and be part of a new paradigm of precision medicine at the Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2017
Key Practical Points
- Learn the recent advances and future perspectives in Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers
- Understand the key aspects & challenges of Clinical Biomarker development & qualification
- Solutions for clinical development of precision therapies
- Regulatory considerations for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Main barriers to progression of precision medicine in drug development
- The Role of In Vitro Diagnostics in Successful Precision Medicine Market Access
- Options for biomarker based patient stratification in NON-ONCOLOGY clinical development
- Key trends in targeted and immuno-oncology companion diagnostics
- Overcoming challenges in the global commercialization of novel biomarkers Diagnostic
- Strategies for Cancer Immune Therapies
- Strategic Partnerships for CDx – Challenges and Opportunities
Hotel HF Ipanema Park
With an outdoor swimming pool and a Lounge Bar in the last floor, offering you a panoramic view over the city and the mouth of the Douro river, you just need to go up to the top of the building to dive under the sky of Oporto or to get marvelled by the lights that draw the skyline after the sunset, while dancing to the sound of the music of one of the most popular spaces in town, the OnTop. The HF Ipanema Park is 1 km from Serralves Museum and Garden.
Guests can enjoy their meals at the Jardim d’Inverno Restaurant or have a snack at the Twin Trees snack bar. The seaside area of Foz do Douro, with its restaurants, bars and cafes, is a 5-minute drive.
The Ribeira UNESCO World Heritage site is a 10-minute drive from the Ipanema Park, and Francisco Sá Carneiro International Airport is 12 km away.