The Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics event will provide the latest science, technology and partners to accelerate antibody & protein therapies, ADCS, Bispecifics and Immuno-Oncology.
The global next-generation antibody therapeutics market size was valued at USD 3.83 billion in 2019. This figure is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13% and will reach USD 7.06 billion by 2024.
The next-generation antobody therapeutic is majorly driven by the development of monoclonal antibodies and frowing chronic diseases prevalence. The increasing population, urbanization, and changing lifestyle are favouring the anti-generation antibody therapeutics market growth. Increasing government supports through investments and focus of the pharmaceutical & biotechnology firms on the development of antibodies for future usage of chronic disease are further accelarating the next generation therapeutic market.
The increasing development in the ADCs technology and collaboration are raised the market growth of the next generation antibody therapeutics market. The techologies such as artificial intelligence in the form of software it can lead the product innovation with effective result drive the market
The Summit will shed light on the progress in discovery, development and therapeutics of novel protein therapeutics, and the latest breakthrough engineering next-generation antibody formats. The conference offers a unique opportunity to reach the pre-eminent researchers working in his important field of science from both the industry and academic sectors.
Key Practical Points
- Bioinformatics and Repertoires in Antibody Discovery and Development
- Antibody Discovery and Developability
- Intractable Targets/ Antibody Discovery Technologies
- Novel Antibody-based Therapeutics for Cancer & Immuno-oncology
- Antibody Effector Functions and Novel Formats
- New Antibody Therapeutics in Inflammatory & Infectious Diseases
- Antibodies Alternative Delivery/Vaccines
- CAR-T & anti-CD3-based Bispecifics
- The Nuts and Bolts of Antibodies
- CMC strategies for developing manufacturing processes and product quality characterization of bispecifics / multispecifics
- Emerging approaches, science and tech to engineer and to bring to market more targeted, stable extended half-life, and functional multispecifics
- Advanced analytical development and characterization for novel protein formats
- Imaging, theranostic, and other new applications of bispecifics in oncology and beyond
- Accelerating translation and clinical development progress of bispecific antibody and combination therapies
- Turning Antibody Leads into Drugs
- Antibody Selection and Screening in Early Discovery
- Antibody Binding Sites as Therapeutics: scFv, VHH, VNAR and beyond
- Transforming Therapeutics Targets
- Developments in ADC Tecnhology
- Inducible Activation of Antibodies to Enhance Therapeutic Index
- Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic with Antibodies, Small Molecules Drugs and Vaccines
- Sourcing Disease-specific Human Antibodies from Patient Repertoires.
- Antibody Therapeutics for Autoimmune and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Expressing Antibodies by Gene Therapy and/or Viral Therapies
- Bispecific Formats for T Cell Activation
- Novel Insights into Immunoglobulin Structures
- Computational Modeling of Anibody-Antigen Interations
- FcR and Antibody Effector Functions
- Novel non-Cancer Targets for Therapeutics Antibodies.
- Modifying Fc Interactions to Enhance Antibody Therapies.
- Potentiating Antibodies through Conjugation
Who should attend?
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry / industries involved in:
- Antibody Discovery
- Analytical & Formulation
- Clinical trials / Development
- Central Nervous System (CNS) / Neuroscience
- Drug Development
- In Silico Modelling / Quantitative Science
- Ex Vivo Assay
- Process Development / Developability
- Protein Chemistry
- Toxicities / Toxicology
- Antibody Engineering
- Blood Brain Barrier
- Cancer Immunotherapies
- CMC / Regulatory
- Combination Therapies
- Drug Targets / Targets Selection
- Preclinical Models
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Pharmacokinetics (PK)
- Process / Manufacturing Quality
- Screening / Modelling
- Target Toxities
- Therapeutic Antibodies
- Multispecific Antibody