The Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics event will provide the latest science, technology and partners to accelerate antibody & protein therapies, ADCS, Bispecifics and Immuno-Oncology.
The global next-generation antibody therapeutics market size was valued at USD 3.83 billion in 2019. This figure is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13% and will reach USD 7.06 billion by 2024.
The next-generation antobody therapeutic is majorly driven by the development of monoclonal antibodies and frowing chronic diseases prevalence. The increasing population, urbanization, and changing lifestyle are favouring the anti-generation antibody therapeutics market growth. Increasing government supports through investments and focus of the pharmaceutical & biotechnology firms on the development of antibodies for future usage of chronic disease are further accelarating the next generation therapeutic market.
The increasing development in the ADCs technology and collaboration are raised the market growth of the next generation antibody therapeutics market. The techologies such as artificial intelligence in the form of software it can lead the product innovation with effective result drive the market
The Summit will shed light on the progress in discovery, development and therapeutics of novel protein therapeutics, and the latest breakthrough engineering next-generation antibody formats. The conference offers a unique opportunity to reach the pre-eminent researchers working in his important field of science from both the industry and academic sectors.
Key Practical Points
- Bioinformatics and Repertoires in Antibody Discovery and Development
- Antibody Discovery and Developability
- Intractable Targets/ Antibody Discovery Technologies
- Novel Antibody-based Therapeutics for Cancer & Immuno-oncology
- Antibody Effector Functions and Novel Formats
- New Antibody Therapeutics in Inflammatory & Infectious Diseases
- Antibodies Alternative Delivery/Vaccines
- CAR-T & anti-CD3-based Bispecifics
- The Nuts and Bolts of Antibodies
- CMC strategies for developing manufacturing processes and product quality characterization of bispecifics / multispecifics
- Emerging approaches, science and tech to engineer and to bring to market more targeted, stable extended half-life, and functional multispecifics
- Advanced analytical development and characterization for novel protein formats
- Imaging, theranostic, and other new applications of bispecifics in oncology and beyond
- Accelerating translation and clinical development progress of bispecific antibody and combination therapies
- Turning Antibody Leads into Drugs
- Antibody Selection and Screening in Early Discovery
- Antibody Binding Sites as Therapeutics: scFv, VHH, VNAR and beyond
- Transforming Therapeutics Targets
- Developments in ADC Tecnhology
- Inducible Activation of Antibodies to Enhance Therapeutic Index
- Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic with Antibodies, Small Molecules Drugs and Vaccines
- Sourcing Disease-specific Human Antibodies from Patient Repertoires.
- Antibody Therapeutics for Autoimmune and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Expressing Antibodies by Gene Therapy and/or Viral Therapies
- Bispecific Formats for T Cell Activation
- Novel Insights into Immunoglobulin Structures
- Computational Modeling of Anibody-Antigen Interations
- FcR and Antibody Effector Functions
- Novel non-Cancer Targets for Therapeutics Antibodies.
- Modifying Fc Interactions to Enhance Antibody Therapies.
- Potentiating Antibodies through Conjugation
Who should attend?
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry / industries involved in:
- Antibody Discovery
- Analytical & Formulation
- Clinical trials / Development
- Central Nervous System (CNS) / Neuroscience
- Drug Development
- In Silico Modelling / Quantitative Science
- Ex Vivo Assay
- Process Development / Developability
- Protein Chemistry
- Toxicities / Toxicology
- Antibody Engineering
- Blood Brain Barrier
- Cancer Immunotherapies
- CMC / Regulatory
- Combination Therapies
- Drug Targets / Targets Selection
- Preclinical Models
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Pharmacokinetics (PK)
- Process / Manufacturing Quality
- Screening / Modelling
- Target Toxities
- Therapeutic Antibodies
- Multispecific Antibody
Exhibitors & Sponsors
GenScript is a world leader in biotechnology reagent services, providing life sciences services and products to over 200,000 scientists in over 100 countries worldwide. Established in 2002 in New Jersey, United States, the company was one of the first to commercialize gene synthesis as well as establish fully integrated capabilities for custom peptide synthesis, complex protein expression and engineering, custom antibody development and engineering, in vitro/in vivo pharmacology, as well as a variety of other research-focused catalogue products.
After almost two decades of rapid growth, the company has expanded its business in recent years into the fields of immunotherapy, CDMO and microbiology to further its core mission of making people and nature healthier through biotechnological innovation.
With global support from its loyal customers and over 2600 employees located across the globe, GenScript continues to strive towards their vision of being the most reliable biotech company in the world, in service of a better and healthier future.
ATUM (formerly DNA2.0) offers an integrated pipeline of solutions including gene design, optimization and synthesis, technology platforms for protein and strain engineering, mammalian protein production and cell line development. ATUM explores novel applications of modern machine learning in combination with industrial scale gene synthesis for mega dimensional optimization of biological systems transforming biology from a discovery science to an engineering discipline.
The tools and technologies developed by ATUM are directly applicable to the pharmaceutical industry, agrochemical industry, diagnostics, food industry, and R&D throughout the life sciences. ATUM’s tools and solutions are fuelling the transformation of biology from a discovery science to an engineering discipline.
The company is privately held and is headquartered in Newark, Calif. Visit http://www.atum.bio for more info.