The BioTech Pharma Summit is proud to present the 2nd Annual Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2019. This innovative B2B event will enable the participants to learn about the latest trends, developments, business models and strategies in the companion diagnostics & Biomarkers.
Over 100+ delegates representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions will be joining the Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2019
Companion diagnostics market is growing due to continuous advancement in medical technology both for the diagnosis and the treatment of patients. Rise in the prevalence of diseases like cancer & HIV is fueling to the growth of companion diagnostics as it assist in determining the patient specific dose and drugs.
Over 20+ presentations and case studies focused on the key issues in Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers. Join us at the Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2019 in Porto
The 2nd Annual Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2019 will provide valued information about new IVD regulations, Dx reimbursement strategy, market access strategy to ensure successful commercialization with pharma & biotech companies. We will also provide solutions to assist in all stages of CDx development from the biomarker discovery process through CDx commercialization.
We sincerely hope you are able to join us for this year’s meeting and be part of a new paradigm of precision medicine at the 2nd Annual Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2019!
Key Practical Points
- Methods and Strategies to Profile the tumor Microenvironment
- Clinical tumor sequencing: opportunities and challenges for precision cancer medicine.
- Liquid biopsy- the future of cancer diagnosis and precision medicine.
- Latest US and EU CDx regulation and guidance
- Genetic biomarker-based patient stratification in non-oncology
- The future & challenges of precision medicine
- Innovative biomarker-driven clinical trials
- Understanding payer perspectives and RWE approaches
- Recent Developments in Companion Diagnostics in Auto-immune Disease and Immunooncology
- Strategic Partnerships for CDx – Challenges and Opportunities
- The Challenge of Personalised Healthcare in Respiratory Disease
- Diagnostic Strategies for Cancer Immune Therapies
- Developing and Implementing Effective Biomarker Strategies for Immuno-Oncology Trials
- Exosome-derived epigenetic biomarkers for saliva diagnostics
- A global perspective on BRCA gene testing
- Image-based CDx solutions
- Development and Commercialization of Biomarker Assays for Therapeutic and Diagnostic Guidance
- Genomics challenges from a single sample to large clinical studies
Senior Director, Genomics Platform Project at Broad Institute
Chair of Biostatistics at the Harvard School of Public Health
Director, Biomarkers, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
Chief Commercial Officer at Genomics England
Thanks to our Sponsors
Hotel InterContinental Porto – Palácio das Cardosas
With its unbeatable setting in a historic palace, InterContinental Porto – Palacio das Cardosas hotel boasts beautifully restored interiors. The hotel overlooks Liberdade Square and is a few minutes’ walk from São Bento station and Lello’s bookshop. Many of the city’s main attractions are nearby, such as the Clérigos Tower. You can take a boat ride along the River Douro or visit one of the city’s famous port wine cellars. At night, dine in our restaurant and enjoy a cold drink in the bar.