On 19 & 20 September 2019, Munich (Germany) we have hosted the BioTech Pharma Summit: Drug Delivery & Formulation 2019 conference. This year's event brought together leaders and senior industry experts in formulation, delivery and product development. Presentations will assess recent technological innovations and discuss their impact on product improvement and patient experience.
Over 200+ delegates representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions
Drug delivery systems have been gaining importance in the last few years. Such systems can be easily developed and are capable of promoting the modified release of the active ingredients in the body. The opportunities and challenges of nanomedicines in drug delivery from synthetic/natural sources to their clinical applications will also be discussed. This year, at the DDF Summit in Munich, we will see innovation and breakthroughs at all levels of drug and formulation development.
The DDF Summit features never-before-heard case studies focusing on the industry’s most urgent needs for improving solubility and therapeutic performance.
The BioTech Pharma Summit: Drug Delivery & Formulation 2019 provides drug delivery and specialty pharmas with a platform to present their technologies and get the latest insights on what the delivery and formulation needs are and presents a strategic level program for pharma and business development professionals with a thorough overview of the latest drug delivery technologies available along with an update on deals and opportunities to improve therapies and extend the life cycle of a drug.
Key Practical Points
- Opportunities and Challenges in Drug Development
- Advances in Drug Delivery
- Small and Large Molecule Drug Formulation
- Sustained delivery and formulation of biologics
- Targeted and controlled release technologies and nanoparticles
- Formulation of novel molecule
- Less traditional delivery routes
- The potential of nanotechnology for better deliverability
- Reformulation and biosimilars
- Developing nano-enabled medicines
- The latest controlled released technologies
- Drug-Device compatibility
- Optimizing formulations for continuous manufacturing
- Drug Delivery Devices
- Biopharmaceutical Drug Product Robustness Studies
- User friendly technologies for improving patient convenience and compliance
- Bioanalysis and Stabilisation
- The future of Drug Delivery and Formulation
Thanks to our Sponsors
Leonardo Royal Hotel Munich****
The 4-star superior Leonardo Royal Hotel Munich is located on the historic ground of Munich’s first airport Oberwiesenfeld and welcomes its guests with a clever mix of modern architecture and trendy furnishings. Its ideal location next to the Olympic Park makes the hotel the perfect starting point for every visitor to Munich. Thanks to the perfect transportation links with just 50 m from the metro station »Oberwiesenfeld«, guests benefit from a short and easy connection to:
- the nearby BMW World and Sealife;
- the city centre with many sights and boutiques;
- the fairground »Messe München«, the airport Munich, the main station or to the Bavarian countryside.
Experience a true symbiosis of modern architecture, tasteful interior and a harmonious colour concept. 424 modern rooms and suites as well as the spacious »Vitruv« Restaurant with its large sunny terrace and the fitness area including a sauna, all speak volumes. The relaxed club atmosphere and the combination of an extraordinary light and music concept turn the trendy »Leo90« lounge into the place-to-be, the perfect location for relaxation or good conversations.