The Gut-Brain Axis event, brings together leading scientists, physicians, and senior leaders to explore the potential insights into the Microbiota–Gut–Brain Axis, the Human Microbiome Market that exhibits significant potential in the near future.
The ability of gut microbiota to communicate with the brain is emerging as an exciting concept in health and disease. Mounting evidence, mostly from rodent studies, suggests that gut microbes help shape normal neural development, brain biochemistry, and behaviour.
The Gut-Brain Axis will be dedicated to help large pharma, biotech, academics and clinicians exploring and understand the Human Microbiome Market, GBA in demonstrating disease causation. Over the last decade, the microbiome has become one of the trendiest areas of biology, and the research has made clear that the microbiome is fundamental to overall health.
Key Practical Points
- The influence of the intestinal microbiome on vaccine responses
- Effectively understand and manipulate the Gut-Brain Axis
- Learn about the microbiota and their metabolites and neurotransmitters production
- Influence of the microbiota on vaccine effectiveness
- Discover tools and technologies to help investigate the GBA
- Build predictive pre-clinical models in the gut-brain axis
- The importance of the gut–brain axis in emotional, behavioral and development disorders
- Stress related bowel disease: gut-brain axis in IBD and IBS
- Develop commercially viable therapeutics and nutritional products
- Probiotics, prebiotics, synbiotics and psychobiotics
Who should attend?
- Scientific Project Leader
- Head Search & Evaluation Neuroscience
- Molecular Toxicology
- Nutrition & Health
- Laboratory Director
- Regulatory Affairs
- Modeling and Data Specialist
- Microbiome and Lipid Biology
- Genome Editing
- Business Develoment
- Associate Research Director
- Strategy & Business
- IVD Assay Development
- Safety Risk Lead
- Skin & Health
- Preclinical Group Leader
- Drug Discovery
- Research Investigator