The Gut-Brain Axis event, brings together leading scientists, physicians, and senior leaders to explore the potential insights into the Microbiota–Gut–Brain Axis, the Human Microbiome Market that exhibits significant potential in the near future.
The ability of gut microbiota to communicate with the brain is emerging as an exciting concept in health and disease. Mounting evidence, mostly from rodent studies, suggests that gut microbes help shape normal neural development, brain biochemistry, and behaviour.
The Gut-Brain Axis will be dedicated to help large pharma, biotech, academics and clinicians exploring and understand the Human Microbiome Market, GBA in demonstrating disease causation. Over the last decade, the microbiome has become one of the trendiest areas of biology, and the research has made clear that the microbiome is fundamental to overall health.
Key Practical Points
- The influence of the intestinal microbiome on vaccine responses
- Effectively understand and manipulate the Gut-Brain Axis
- Learn about the microbiota and their metabolites and neurotransmitters production
- Influence of the microbiota on vaccine effectiveness
- Discover tools and technologies to help investigate the GBA
- Build predictive pre-clinical models in the gut-brain axis
- The importance of the gut–brain axis in emotional, behavioral and development disorders
- Stress related bowel disease: gut-brain axis in IBD and IBS
- Develop commercially viable therapeutics and nutritional products
- Probiotics, prebiotics, synbiotics and psychobiotics
Who should attend?
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry / industries involved in:
- Scientific Project Leader
- Head Search & Evaluation Neuroscience
- Molecular Toxicology
- Nutrition & Health
- Laboratory Director
- Regulatory Affairs
- Modeling and Data Specialist
- Microbiome and Lipid Biology
- Genome Editing
- Business Develoment
- Associate Research Director
- Strategy & Business
- IVD Assay Development
- Safety Risk Lead
- Skin & Health
- Preclinical Group Leader
- Drug Discovery
- Research Investigator
Exhibitors & Sponsors
Biose Industrie is a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), specialised in Live Biotherapeutic Products. Founded in 1951, Biose Industrie has more than 65 years of experience in the development and production of live bacteria based drugs. Company offers lab development specialised in microbiology (anaerobic, aerobic, GMO strains) and is Drug GMP certified for the manufacturing of API (From 300L to 3 500L), clinical batches and commercial drug products (capsules in blisters or pills, sachets).
Exhibitors & Sponsors
ProDigest's services in the field of gastrointestinal transit, bioavailability and metabolism are based on the application of an extensive in vitro technology platform which was developed at LabMET and which is organized round a dynamic simulation model of the gastrointestinal tract, called the Simulator of the Human Intestinal Microbial Ecosystem (SHIME). This technology platform is combined with a wide range of in vitro assays, animal trials and proof-of-concept human intervention studies.
From in vitro to human trials: a complete approach to test or to jointly develop our customers' products.