The BioTech Pharma Summit – Biosimilars & Biologics 2017 will address issues around biosimilars science, global regulatory pathways, evidence for clinical applications, and education for prescribers and patients that are key to successful uptake of these products.
Over 100 delegates working in biosimilars and biologics, proteins, antibodies and peptides, representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions will be joining the Global summit in Porto, reserve your seat now at the Biosimilars & Biologics 2017!
Key Practical Points
- Biosimilars Interchangeability
- Biosimilar Orphan Drugs: The Next Regulatory Challenge
- The latest trends of the Biosimilars & Biologics
- Prognosis for the Global Biologics market in an era of transformative new technologies
- Innovative products and technologies in the global biologics market
- Sustainable biotech innovation and the emergence of biosimilars
- Obtaining patent protection while operating in an "anti-patent" climate From biosimilar approval to biogenerics in clinical practice
- Biosimilars in emerging markets – regulatory and commercial considerations
- Establishing “Finger-print Like” Biosimilarity – Critical Characterization Strategies for Biosimilar Assessment
President at Personalized Medicine Coalition (PMC)
Vice President, Thought Leadership at QuintilesIMS
Vice President of Business Development at Samsung Bioepis
Head of the Drug Product Division at Celltrion’s Inc.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Hotel Infante Sagres*****
Hotel Infante Sagres, member of the “Small Luxury Hotels of the World” is a truly unique hotel located in the heart of Porto’s historical district, two steps away from the city’s UNESCO World Heritage area.
A refuge in the heart of Porto; rooms and suites are tasteful, individually decorated with original artwork and award-winning furniture. The hotel’s suites are decorated with genuine antiques, offering a unique lodging experience.
Fine dining and a broad list of Douro and Port wines can be enjoyed at the Book Restaurant, which is sited within a renovated book shop and offers an intimate atmosphere. The award-winning chef prepares a fusion of contemporary dishes focusing on fresh and local ingredients.
Situated in Porto’s UNESCO Heritage city centre, Infante De Sagres is a 10-minute walk from the Cathedral and a 10-minute drive from Rem Koolhaas’s Casa da Música Concert Hall. A shuttle can be arranged for Francisco de Sá Carneiro Airport, a 20-minute drive away.