- Cancellations made one month prior to the start of the conference will be refunded less 50% administration charge. Refunds will be made after the conference.
- Cancellations made within one month of the conference start date will receive no refund. Substitutes are accepted up to 3 days before the conference.
- Any cancellation will be accepted latest one month before the event and should be informed in written form.
- Early-bird tickets are non-refundable
While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, EPM Group reserves the right to change event dates, sites or location, omit event features, or merge the event with another event as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date nor is it merged with another event, the client shall receive a credit note for the amount that the client has paid to such permanently canceled event. No refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
All Intellectual Property rights in all materials produced or distributed by EPM Group in connection with this event are expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
EPM Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
EPM Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.01.2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Avenida da Republica 676 6E 4430-190 Vila Nova de Gaia, Porto.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The BioTech Pharma Summit, hereinafter referred to as the Event Organizers, are dedicated to providing a safe, respectful, comfortable, and harassment-free environment for all event participants. Index – Barcelona will be free of discrimination or harassment based on any protected characteristic, including race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age, political affiliation, or status as a special disabled veteran or other veteran.
Event Organizers expect that all participants, including delegates/attendees, speakers, exhibitors, organizers, volunteers, and guests, will conform to the following Code of Conduct.
The BioTech Pharma Summit is committed to the free expression of ideas in a respectful and professional manner. Participants will not engage in unacceptable behavior which includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal, physical or visual conduct toward another participant or participants which is motivated by that individual’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age, political affiliation, or status as a special disabled veteran or other veteran that is unsolicited and unwelcome and creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive environment.
- Sexualized language or images in public spaces, including presentations and exhibitor materials.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Physical, verbal, or written, abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by event management, in their sole discretion.
- Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
- Any lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any illegal substance or item. The BioTech Pharma Summit does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances or items anywhere in the event venues.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Any other illegal activity.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior or any other unacceptable behavior, event organizers may take any actions they deem necessary to keep the event a safe and comfortable environment for all other participants. This includes expelling the offender from the conference with no warning or refund. If you, as a participant, are asked to stop any inappropriate behavior, you must comply immediately.
By participating in this event, you agree to adhere to this Code of Conduct. If you violate it, you may be expelled from the event without refund at the discretion of the event organizers and the event organizers may take such other action as it deems appropriate.
If someone engaged in harassing or otherwise unacceptable behavior and it causes you or anyone else to feel unsafe or uncomfortable during this event, please report the circumstances as soon as possible, so that effective, appropriate action can be taken.
You can make a personal report by:.
- Emailing the organizing team at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email account will be continuously monitored for the duration of the event.
- Calling the On Site Security Team: +351 915 239 640. This phone number will be continuously monitored for the duration of the event.
- Speaking with a designated staff member, identified by a black lanyard holding their badge.
The BioTech Pharma Summit may revise this Code of Conduct at any time. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to BioTech Pharma Summit rights, all of which it expressly reserves.