Global Commercial Director, CDx Commercial Management at Agilent Technologies
Susanne Munksted holds a Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences from The Royal Danish University of Pharmacy, followed by an Executive CBA (Certificate in Business Administration) and a number of Diplomas in People Management and Sales and Marketing. She worked +10 years in various International Commercial roles in the pharmaceutical industry before joining Agilent (before Dako) in 2009 and is now Global Commercial Director for Companion Diagnostics.
Susanne Munksted have been the commercial lead in launching many CDx products globally. Recently two high profiled and first FDA approved PD-L1 IHC assays.
Title: The PD-L1 CDx Commercialization Journey
- Experiences from the world’s first PD-L1 CDx commercial launch
- Learnings from launching a complementary diagnostic, a new CDx category created by FDA
- Managing multiple PD-L1 assays and multiple partners in a competitive space
- PD-L1; a complex product lifecycle! Developing an assay in relation to global reach and new indications
- Demonstrating models and tools to sustain valuable partnerships and secure efficient CDx-Rx commercialization programs