Transformational Health Partner and Senior Vice President, Frost & Sullivan
Reenita Das is an industry expert with +25 years of healthcare marketing and consulting experience which include engaging with global clients and start ups to develop and implement growth strategies. She is a passionate visionary, futurist, innovator and thought leader working towards changing healthcare. Das currently serves as Transformational Health Partner and Senior Vice President and is the first woman Partner at Frost & Sullivan. In addition, she is the Founder of the Corporate GLOW (Growth and Innovation of Women) program.
In her current role, Das works on futuristic forecasts and understanding the place of healthcare 20 years from today, working with clients on the impact of these mega trend changes to their business. Additionally, she works on best practices and mapping of core capabilities, understanding of emerging markets and the challenges of the complex business scenario enabling unique strategies to penetrate and operate efficiently, and identifying opportunities with companies outside of healthcare to bring solutions to the healthcare sector. She also specializes in medical devices and medical technology, connected health applications, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and related industries such as CMOs and CROs, regulatory, logistics, information and communication technology.
Title: The growth opportunities for biosimilars in Asia
- What is the growth scenario of the biosimilars market in APAC
- What are the key factors driving the market and what are the barriers the need to be addressed?
- Which are the key market segments to look out for and what are the key trends and regulatory aspects
- Who are the key market participants involved and where do they stand
- What are the factors affecting the biosimilars market in the different regions of APAC and how will these factors affect the market
- What is the future of biosimilars market in Asia